Blog Virgin

Here it goes...my first blog. I am a blog virgin so... Be gentle. It's a little frightening knowing that people may be reading my thoughts. I feel so exposed, so naked but what the hell, I'll take a chance. I'm not doing anything else right now. And besides, I'd like to think I look pretty damned good naked, so there. I'm over it.
I guess the next thing to do is to write about something someone besides myself would be interested in.
Well, if you've read my profile you know that I am really interested in, well, just life and how we choose to move through it. I can't tell you that I am consciously aware and on purpose all the time because honestly I am not. I do know that I am a work in progress just like the billions of other people on this planet.

What I hope to get out of this whole bloggin thing I guess is to connect with people of like mind or to help inspire and be inspired by other people.
I am also into taking care of yourself. Being conscious of your mind and body I guess is sort of a passion of mine. Trust me I'm not some extremist or anything. I try not to take myself too serious but I do try to make it an important part of my life and like to help other people make it a part of theirs.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Like I said, this is my first time so gentle.

Comments

Brandon said…
Nice Setup... no keep it up!

Sonny Boy
tommy said…
ah yes the first blog. memories

Popular Posts