Take a Deep Breath



This has been one of those days. The kind of day that made me want to throw my computer out the window, run out side with a hammer and beat the crap out of it. But,... I didn't. I almost did but I didn't.
What I did remember to do through out the day was stop and take some deep breaths. It's amazing how doing this one thing, that we take so for granted, can bring about such a positive change in attitude.
When you breathe in deeply every muscle in your body relaxes. By deeply breathing in fresh air you not only release toxins and stimulate all the other organs in your body but you release negative energy that you accumulate from all the stresses and frustrations of the day.

Maybe if we could all just remember to stop every few minutes, close our eyes and take a few deep breaths we'd have fewer incidences of computer abuse.
Go ahead,...try it.
Ahhhhh
Now don't you feel much better?
Your computer thanks you.

Comments

Popular Posts