Let Love Guide You






I read a sentence in a book once that said: Let love guide you in all your intentions. Reading this was like a light bulb instantly being turned on inside a dark room. I had never thought of this before. It made a lot of sense when I thought about it.
I have since adopted this way of thinking and have even added my own little post script...

"Let love guide you in all your intentions.
p.s. If love is not your guide you should not follow and if your intention is not love then it is not worth your energy."

When I first read those words it got me to thinking about the reasons that I have done certain things in my life. I do things for a lot of different reasons.
Somethings I couldn't even begin to explain my reasons for doing and I can honestly say that some were definitely not done with the intention of love.
I think if I had always chosen with the intention of love it probably would have kept me out of a lot of situations that I really wished I had never ventured into in the first place.

May all your intentions be for the good of all involved.
Peace.

Comments

Empower said…
Wonderful words to live by...My problem is I probably need to open myself up in order to allow that to take place which I am having difficulty with right now.
Anonymous said…
Hello Christal,
I know it is a challenge to remain open all the time. It is something to be cultivated on a daily basis. It's especially hard when you are going through changes in your life or sometimes even trying to go about your day to day in dealing with people.
Try to remember the difficulty you are facing right now will pass and what ever you decide remember to ask yourself what your true intentions are.
Peace.
gumbs said…
Well said!

It's been a little over eight years now since I've been making conscious choices coming from a place of unconditional love for myself and all involved. This way of expressing myself in the world has never failed me...and I know it never will.

...love is all there is...only love is real...

Popular Posts