The Passing Storm...the chance to fill your space positively.





It's been stormy and rainy here for two days now...I love it! When the weather is like this it is the perfect time to snuggle in and enjoy all the comforts of home. There's nothing quite like the feeling of a thick soft throw over my feet a nice mug of something warm in my hands and the sound of thunder off in the distance. I light my candles and relax.
I inhale...breathing deeply I drink in the sound of the rain as it washes over the atmosphere like the loving hands of a mother bathing her child.
This new trade wind brings with it positive energy from places far beyond my little piece of heaven...our liquid hopes and prayers united...an exhale of long held breath. We are cleansed. The Universe blesses us once again. Another chance to to fill this new space with hope...positively. I am at home.

Comments

Popular Posts