What do I want?... you ask...

I Want...

To love...to give it and to get it unconditionally. To be looked at like new... everyday.

To inspire passion in people who see me...the real me...today...just for who I am...today...Beautiful inside and out!

Time to do what EVER I long to do...

To lay on a beach and listen to the ebb and flow of the tide as it tries to hypnotize with it's whisper of sweet lies in my ear. The sun to warm my skin transforming the melanin it holds to a caramelized butter that threatens to melt into nothingness.
I want a long awaited trade wind carrying millions of microscopic salty droplets in it's embrace to tickle the fine hairs on the tops of my forearms...the back of my neck...and cool my sticky sweetness...

Wait...Hold up...that's not all...

I want to love my work...get up everyday in anticipation of what the day will bring. To create what has never before been created before... to expound on love and on life and know that they are one in the same. To navigate my inner Universe only to find that at the end of it there really is no end to it.

I want you to know that I am a beautiful contradiction working through my own process. I want to be happy. I want to be sad...To laugh out loud uncontrollably. To cry hard salty tears until I am cleansed once more.

Comments

Popular Posts