Today is a new day! Today is also the official launching of Ella Mae's Seventh Child!... Products that are inspired by all things natural! They are products also inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit of my mother Ella Mae Price.

My mother was always using natural recipes she created herself with ingredients gathered from her own kitchen! When I was a child I would watch her as she applied egg and mayonnaise to moisturize her beautiful hair or vinegar as a clarifying rinse. She would use honey and oatmeal to firm and moisturize her skin long before the whole "all natural" craze began! I am a product of that creative self sufficient entrepreneurial spirit.
The need to incorporate nature into all that I do... To deal with the stresses of daily life while striving to stay connected to mother earth flows through my blood...It is who I am!

Ella Mae's Seventh Child are all natural using unrefined butters and oils. If desired, they can also be custom made to fit you and your needs. They are made in small batches to insure quality and consistency. I use blended pure essential oils in all the products, which right now include: Mae's Seventh Child Hair and Body Butters, On~Nee Organic Raw Honey Scrubs, and Number 7 Essentials Be Well Oils.

Essential... Definition: Constituting or being part of the essence of something; inherent.


In my family there are Eleven... I Am Number Seven. A part of the essence of the Whole. We all constitute the essence of the Whole. We are Essential to the Whole! Take one away and we all lack.
Thus the name Ella Mae's Seventh Child.


Be Well~
To Inquire further about products or to place an order send emails to: ellamaes7th@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts