Agree To Agree...


I came across this book about 4 or 5 years ago and it has been a staple of mine ever since. Every so often I pull it out and reread it when I think I need to be reminded of it's simple yet powerful wisdom.
It's called The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz.
In the book Mr. Ruiz suggests that by practicing these four agreements we can live our lives effortlessly.
It's amazing, as I stated before, how simple they seem, but when practiced you soon find the lessons not only to be true but very hard at first to follow. Don't be discouraged if you feel you have failed from time to time....remember life is a process not a test of perfection.


The Four Agreements:

1. Be Impeccable With Your Word.

2. Don't Take Anything Personal.

3. Don't Make Assumptions.

4. Always Do Your Best.

Try to make a commitment to following these agreements for a week. See if it changes your life at all.

Comments

Popular Posts